To our Patients and Friends of Petre Dental Practice,
At the practice, your safety is our top priority.
We are now open, with social distancing and PPE in place. Please note that unlike many other practices, we at Petre Dental are not adding a surcharge to treatments and will absorb the rise in costs for as long as possible.
Whilst many things may have changed over recent months, what hasn t is our commitment to you and delivering the highest standards of patient care.
Safety and infection control have always been of the highest priority in our practice and over the past few weeks, we have been continually reviewing guidance.
As a result of these increased protocols, your next visit to the practice may look and feel different. Our team members will be wearing enhanced PPE, we will of course be promoting social distancing and your journey through the practice may be different. Fear not though, we are still the same team we were prior to entering lockdown! We are smiling under the masks.
We will be in touch to arrange appointments, and we will ensure every patient is seen as soon as possible.
Before you arrive at the practice, we will ask you to:
- Thoroughly brush your teeth just before arrival
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving your home
- Complete a pre-appointment screening process
When at the practice, we will ask you to:
- Remain in your car when you arrive on the car park and call us on the phone to let us know you are there.
- Allow us to take your temperature
- Use hand sanitizer when you arrive in the foyer.
- Complete a screening process questionnaire
To ensure a safe environment, we have:
- Installed perspex panels or germ-guards along the reception desk
- Managed appointments to allow for social distancing between patients
- Set up a daily health screening checkpoint and log for the screening of all staff entering the workplace
- Minimise staff interaction
- Equip our dental staff with additional PPE when in surgery
- Use dry fogging machines that will decontaminate the surgery between each patient to ensure a safe virus-free environment
- Decontaminate communal areas prior to practice opening, at lunchtime and at the end of the day
- Use video and phone consultations whenever possible
- Remove newspapers and magazines from the waiting room
Regardless of whether we are open or closed, you can still contact us.
You can telephone the practice on 01254 388333 or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, thank you again for your loyalty and patience throughout this pandemic. We truly are grateful for your support and cannot wait to get back to seeing and treating our patients.
If you are in a vulnerable group, please stay at home.
ONLY PHONE THE PRACTICE rather than attending in person and we will triage you appropriately and advise accordingly.